CSI Guideline (Working Document)
Group B: Crowdsourcing-based Inspection (CSI-Study)
Main objectives include (a) Model Analysis of a software model related to a specification and (b) Defect Validation of previously reported defects with focus on a defined scope of the specification (i.e., Scope B and Group B).
Please follow the individual steps of the workshop accordingly:
11:00-12:00 Tutorial (CSI-Study, Part 1)
- CSI-Tutorial “Parking Garage”
12:00-13:00 Break (Please be back in time, we will start at 13:00 st.)
13:00-14:00 Model Analysis (CSI-Study, Part 2)
- CSI-Workshop “Restaurant” – Model Analysis
- Fill out the Model Analysis Feedback Questionnaire (Google Forms)
14:00-15:00 Defect Validation (CSI-Study, Part 3)
- CSI-Workshop “Restaurant” – Defect Validation
- Fill out the Defect Validation Feedback Questionnaire (Google Forms)
15:00 CSI Study Closure
- Hand over all paper-based material to the course administration
- End of CSI Study.